Builders Risk Insurance in Durham, Morrisville, Wake Forest, Raleigh, Cary, Chapel Hill, NC, and the Surrounding Areas

Building a single home in Durham, Morrisville, Wake Forest, Raleigh, Cary, Chapel Hill, and the surrounding areas can be challenging enough. When you have multiple homes going up, it can be a nightmare. One of the things that builders should do is to carry builder’s risk insurance to protect the projects they are working on, and our team at The Insurance Center of Durham can help get you and your projects protected. There are a lot of things that you can control, but for those things that you cannot control, such as the weather, builder’s risk insurance can help to ensure that a project can still be completed. Contact us today to learn more.

Commercial Insurance for Builder’s Risk Protection

Builders risk insurance is meant to protect a building project so that it can be completed. This is good for the project, but what about your business? This is where good commercial or business insurance can help protect things that are important to your business. You need to insure the vehicles that you use to get the goods and equipment to the job site. You also need workers’ compensation insurance for the employees that you have. And these are just two examples of the different insurance policies that you may want to have as part of a comprehensive commercial insurance package.

Work With an Independent Agent for Business Insurance

Builders risk insurance covering work site with hard hat and construction plansThe fact is that different insurance companies charge different rates for the same kind of insurance. There are a number of factors that go into these rates, but it is important that you work with an independent agent from The Insurance Center of Durham so that you can be sure that you are getting the right coverage at the right price. We don’t represent a single insurance company but instead work with a number of different insurance companies so that we can shop the market to find you what you are looking for.

Whether you are needing a builder’s risk insurance policy for an upcoming project in Durham, Morrisville, Wake Forest, Raleigh, Cary, Chapel Hill, and the surrounding areas, or want to review the commercial insurance package that you currently have, or just have questions about your insurance, make the call to The Insurance Center of Durham and speak with one of our experienced independent agents. We will help to insure your business as well as your projects.